Crafty Rene

Crafty Rene

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

https://csichallenge.blogspot.com
My first born, my only daughter and my love forever.  This is for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration: Challenge.   I used the colors: sky blue, white, bright lime green, Barbie pink.  My evidence and testimony clues are love is handwritten, mixed media background, flowers, hearts,  leaves, and inspiration word is forever.
I also did this same layout for a challenge in More than Words challenge. I used hearts and forever.  I love my daughter forever. http://morethanwordschallenge.blog

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout ! I love how you used the tropical colours of the challenge to create this feminine page. I love the page design with the two separate groupings. The background work is so pretty. Those little beads across the bottom section is a really cute detail. Thank you for playing along with us at the CSI challenge. I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! I love the soft colours! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words! Remember that in order to be eligible to win a prize, you have to also include a copy of our challenge board in your blog post. Hoping you will play again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Such a soft palette! Well done! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty page to showcase this beautiful photo - I love the way youve used the colours and all the sweet details you've added. Thanks for playing along with us at CSI :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet page and beautiful photo. Just remember to add our challenge board in if you would like to be considered for a prize at MTW. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous daughter and a beautiful page! So many beautiful details! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete